Annual membership will cover a January 1 to December 31 time period.
Full Membership: This is a voting membership category.
Student Membership: This is a non-voting membership category. Students who are enrolled full-time or part-time in university program may become Student Members. Student membership terminates at the end of the calendar year (December 31) after graduation from a university program.
– Discounted rate for ABS annual meeting registration
– Eligibility to serve on ABS committees
– Voting privileges in ABS elections
– Access to the monthly ABS virtual journal club
– Access to recorded lectures including those presented during the annual ABS meeting
– Reduced cost for future ABS-sponsored courses
– Reduced costs for certain vestibular regional courses
– Partnership with other societies
– Member rate for the American Auditory Society annual meeting (Discount code changes each year) with access to all AAS online programming on terms equivalent to AAS members