Postings are ordered by most recent request to post, to least recent request. Please contact
email@example.com if the job posting has expired for us to remove it from the website.
Hearing and Balance Specialists of Kansas City – Full-Time Physical Therapist
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Practice: Hearing and Balance Specialists of Kansas City is one of the Midwest’s premiere vestibular private practices. We focus on gold standard evaluation and management of vestibular dysfunction, balance disorders, and concussion. Our practice is multidisciplinary and incorporates audiology, physical therapy, and speech language pathology. We are a regional referral center and our patient volume rivals the largest medical centers in the country. Our vestibular program is led by Samuel N. Bittel, Au.D. and Liz Fuemmeler, Au.D., who teach the vestibular course at the University of Kansas Medical Center, lecture locally and nationally on vestibular dysfunction, publish on vestibular and concussion evaluation and management protocols, and serve as doctoral training supervisors for the University of Kansas, Missouri State University, Wichita State University, and the Veterans’ Administration.
- Job Description: This private practice position will allow a physical therapist the freedom and flexibility to focus specifically on vestibular and concussion related issues. Being a private practice, this position will give a candidate the opportunity to shape a program. A potential candidate should be comfortable working in a multi-disciplinary clinic, have strong communication skills when interacting with the medical community, and experience managing vestibular patients.
- Graduate degree in Physical Therapy
- Eligibility for license in Missouri and Kansas
- Experience in the management of vestibular disorders and concussion
- For more information: Please contact Dr. Bittel- firstname.lastname@example.org
Neurolign USA, LLC – Clinical Training Specialist
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Job Summary: Clinical Training Specialist is part of an building a clinical training program under the leadership of the Manager of Clinical training In this role, the Clinical Training Specialist will deliver clinical training and education to Neurolign USA’s customers including clinicians, technicians and staff as well as deliver technical product training for Neurolign’s sales force and employees.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Provide training support to customers via in-person, web-based and outreach (phone, email, etc)
- Assist with customer demonstrations, sales presentations, site visits, regional meetings, trade shows, and educational lectures by performing equipment demonstrations and/or clinical presentations
- Contribute to the resolution of equipment and applications issues and immediately escalate any customer issues as required. Communicate status to customer
- Travel to customer sites to resolve any training challenges
- Support development of training program plans and execution
- Provide general training and supportive training to other operational departments upon request
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical specialty minimum
- Minimum 3-5 years clinical or medical industry experience required
- Clinical experience with VNG, rotary chair and/or other eye-tracking systems preferred
- Experience providing hands-on training for clinicians a plus
- For full job description and for more information, please contact Michael Mahoney, Manager of Clinical Training at Michael.Mahoney@Neurolign.com
wayne state university – faculty position
- The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at Wayne State University is accepting applications for a 9-month tenured/tenure-track faculty appointment. We are seeking candidates with a specialization in audiology or hearing science; however, individuals with specialization in child language development and disorders are encouraged to apply. The candidate will be expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses, develop and maintain a line of research in the specialty area, and participate in a strong comprehensive academic, clinical, and research environment.
Wayne State University is a premier, public, urban research university located in the heart of Detroit where students from all backgrounds are offered a rich, high quality education. Our deep rooted commitment to excellence, collaboration, integrity, diversity and inclusion creates exceptional educational opportunities preparing students for success in a diverse, global society. WSU encourages applications from women, people of color and other underrepresented people. WSU is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Located in Midtown Detroit’s cultural district, Wayne State University also boasts affiliations with the region’s largest network of hospitals (Detroit Medical Center, Henry Ford and Beaumont Hospitals) with access to an extensive urban and suburban population for research recruitment and clinical work. WSU is a nationally recognized urban center of excellence in research and holds both Carnegie One “Highest Research Activity” and “Community Engagement” designations.
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders offers degrees for students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, AuD, or PhD. The department has 13 full-time faculty and an extensive affiliated faculty. The graduate programs in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology are fully accredited by the CAA. The department provides students a comprehensive clinical experience with on-site clinics and a wide network of community partnerships that also provide excellent opportunities for research.
- The candidate is required to have an AuD/PhD or a PhD in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Audiology, Hearing Science, Speech-Language Pathology, or related fields. Clinical and teaching experience is highly desirable. An active research agenda and evidence of extramural funding commensurate with rank are expected. The position carries a substantial body of fringe benefits including newly renovated research space. Wayne State University offers competitive salary commensurate with rank and qualifications.Submit an application online at https://jobs.wayne.edu/ and reference posting #044729. Send supporting documents (cover letter, CV, and contact information for 3 professional references) to Dr. Derek Daniels, email@example.com (Search Committee Chair). Application Deadline: Until Filled.
JAMES H. QUILLEN VA MEDICAL CENTER
- James H. Quillen VA Medical Center: currently recruiting for a Research Audiologist. For more information and to apply please visit USA Jobs at the following link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521584600 .(Applications will only be accepted thru USA Jobs. Please do not submit application packets via fax, mail or email.)
- About the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center:
James H. Quillen VA Medical Center is a tertiary care facility. It is a teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology as well as education and research. Comprehensive health care is provided through primary care, tertiary care, and long-term care in areas of medicine, surgery, psychiatry, physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, oncology, dentistry, geriatrics, and extended care In addition to providing acute care, the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center offers geriatric and rehabilitation services through its 120-bed Community Living Center. The facility also operates a 150-bed Domiciliary that offers a variety of treatment options, which includes a Homeless inpatient treatment program and Homeless Outreach. A U.S. National Cemetery is also located on the grounds of the VA.
- About Johnson City: Johnson City can best be described as a goal-oriented, high-energy, family-centered city with diverse economic components. Education, business, industry, civic and community organizations, and local government pull together to keep the city moving forward. Experience invigorating music, amazing outdoor activities, and enchanting culture and history. Local festivals include Unity in the Community Festival http://www.umojajc.org/, Blue Plum Festival, Apple Festival, and the Rhythm and Roots Reunion in nearby Bristol Tennessee/Virginia. Enjoy year round outdoor activities at our area lakes and parks, and just a stone’s throw away you’ll find renowned attractions such as Barter Theatre, Bristol Motor Speedway and Asheville North Carolina’s Biltmore House. For the Sports enthusiast you can cheer on future baseball hall of famers with the area’s rookie league baseball team – the Johnson City Cardinals! Johnson City offers an affordable cost of living, no state income tax, and excellent schools and universities! Start your Adventure in Johnson City, Tennessee! A Hometown Heart with a Big City Soul! Visit us on: https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonCityCVB